Pokemon Rescue Pokemon Rescue

I rate this as highly as I did because of the easy medals, otherwise it's a bad game. With that said, I'd like to point out that Dragonite is not a FIRE TYPE, seriously...

Other than that, thanks for the medals.

TrumpGrounds TrumpGrounds

Want a hint to get the $10K medal? Go for broke and bet 100 on each swing and hope you get a jackpot, trust me, the rewards are high enough to let you spend all day trying to use up all the credits in one game.

NG's 20th Anniversary Collab NG's 20th Anniversary Collab

Way to help mark the history of the site by featuring the mascots and the icons in this flash. Remembering how long many of us have been to this site, I feel really old.

Dead Detention #4.5 Dead Detention #4.5

Magical~

Bingo Career Bingo Career

Despite my misgivings of the game as the author wasn't clear on why it was rigged, making it vurtually unwinnable, the point is that it was supposed to be unwinnable. Thing is you need to keep grinding out the money through the amount of times you played in the main game, and all the times you play the minigames.

If you manage to buy enough upgrades, the BINGO game will gradually tip in your favor. Believe me, that's what I did, it takes patience.

USSR: first launch USSR: first launch

Whew!

Got all the medals and boy, was that tough.

The game is all about the precise timing so you have to launch the rocket at the right moment as well as the right speed. However for me, I would always try to go for the fastest propellent and I'd recommend all the other players to do the same as it gives you the best shot of pulling it off in every level.

The game is pretty frustrating as sometimes the flames would touch the flag and that's enough to abort the launch, what gives? Sometimes I don't think the rocket even touched the flag at all, but in the end I was able to pull it off.

With that said, it is possible to pass all the launch, but you have to fire at the right moment and it won't be easy as you know why.

Oddly enough, the last level is much easier than some of the first ones since my first success came in that stage.

Not impossible to beat this game but it's pretty close.

zotostap responds:

Dude when the first rocket/shattle had been launched, you wouldn't believe how tough it was))) Thanks for commenting!)

Lost Teddy Bear Lost Teddy Bear

A challenging game, especially in the hard mode where the time limit can be unreasonable. I have to reset the scene several times just to finally get all three stars. I thought the medals were broken at first but then I decided to test out the easy mode to see if there is a requirement to get the medal and turns out, that's what it is.

To those complaining about the broken medals, they're not broken, the problem is that you have to get three stars every time up. Once you complete that, then the medal will finally unlock. The only issue is that the author wasn't specific on this kind of thing.

Cats astronauts EXTRA Cats astronauts EXTRA

Otherwise a good improvement to the previous game ruined by a bug. When I was playing this game, initially I had 4 cats left along with one super cat but then when one made it to the end, the number of cats I had dropped to one.

You should look up on this.

Epic Battle Fantasy 4 Epic Battle Fantasy 4

Too bad I wasn't there in time to help give it a vote while it's under judgement, oh well. Great game as always although I still haven't finish playing the previous installment however and even then it still kinda came as a surprise.

Still it's an epic game and I haven't gotten that far yet but as always, you have done a wonderful work and hopefully you will have enough ideas and energy to come up with the fifth installment although that could be asking a bit much.

Keep up the great work!

Slime Quest Slime Quest

A good time waster and I agree with those who thinks an option to speed it up should be added. The game becomes repetitve after a while and no one wants to wait for who knows how long just to finish the game for the medals. I believe that if it weren't for the medals, who know how many would even bother to play.

It's still a good game but one have to be really patient to get through this. Like the simple ending though.

gd4219 responds: