Tom Sawyer Episode 1 Tom Sawyer Episode 1

Your best work.

The audio could have been better but the animation quality is decent and I find this flash pretty funny. It would have been nice if you had continue this one for a while, oh well.

How to pray in Atheism How to pray in Atheism

Being atheist is one thing but not only the message bad dumb, even the spam flashes submitted for Clock Day are better in comparison.

I know it was submitted over a decade ago but in the end it's crap then and it's crap now, it doesn't change a thing. Even my Clock Day "flash movies" are better than this.

I do enjoy some of your later works but still.

Erwin Rommel Slide Show Erwin Rommel Slide Show

A slideshow isn't a flash movie make.

Bear & Bunny Boo 2 Bear & Bunny Boo 2

It'd really be funny if the people behind Zootopia were inspired by this.

4 Swords Misadventures 10 4 Swords Misadventures 10

It has been a while but still, good to see this again.

Keep up the good work!

Mikasa X Titan Mikasa X Titan

More like what would happen if Eren didn't save Mikasa before she gets sold to a rich pervert as a sex slave.

Kiss La Kiss Kiss La Kiss

Just started watching to series so I got it.

What made it freaky about Ryoko getting eaten by Satsuki is that they're sisters. Now that's what you call hardcore incest vore.

mattbuscus's sticks mattbuscus's sticks

And we'll never gonna stop removing this piece of garbage. If you want it to make it in, improve it, otherwise you're just wasting everyone's time.

Mattbuscus Sticks 1 Mattbuscus Sticks 1

I'm the one who removed your video, why? Because it's terrible and I don't like it.

It's a poorly made stick animation, you need to improve on your skills if you want it to be accepted.

FUCK YOU FUCKING IDIOT FUCK YOU FUCKING IDIOT

What are we gonna do about it? What do you think?

Especially with this "Flash" being a photo, it won't last very long.